Learning how to run a business is a study in trial and error. Luckily there are resources that can help us learn best business practices. The Basic Girl Marketing Podcast is one of those resources. Recently, Danielle Cevallos and Rachel discussed things you can do now to protect your business.
Once you have an issue, you can’t undo it. -Rachel Brenke
Key points to listen for:
- Mistakes you can make when first starting your business that can actually hurt you
- Layers of protection that you need to protect your business
- Differences between business formations
- How to find a contract and tips on having contracts drafted
- What Rachel’s biggest game changer in her business was
How to listen:
You can listen to the full episode on iTunes: The Basic Girl Marketing Podcast Episode 55 How to Legally Prepare & Protect Your Business. Click here for show notes.
Related episodes from Business Bites:
- Episode 5: Layers of Protection
- Episode 31: Business Entities 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Episode 50: Entrepreneurial Burnout & the Need for Delegation
- Episode 82: The Dangers of Self-Drafting a Contract When You’re Not a Lawyer
Want to save this for later? Pin it!