You never have an issue until you have an issue. -Rachel Brenke
A few weeks ago, Rachel sat down with April Beach from the SweetLife Podcast to talk about how to protect all the hard work you have put into your businesses.
Key points to listen to:
- Steps to protect your Intellectual Property (IP) and what IP is
- the difference between copyright and trademark
- how to research trademarks so you don’t find yourself infringing on someone else’s
- the importance of registering your copyright
- an explanation of use license and why an hired person’s status (W-2 employee, independent contractor, etc) can affect how you use work they produce for you