What is the program?
It is a year long 1:1 mentorship program (Jan 1st, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013) where you get unlimited access to Rachel for help in photography, business, marketing and all things related.
Rachel Brenke is a photographer, business consultant and social media marketing strategist. She currently holds an MBA (Marketing), MA Human Services and a doctoral degree in law. Prior to becoming a business consultant she began three online apparel stores that are self-sustaining and profitable today.
She has also worked as a financial analyst for the United States military advising on federal appropriations and evaluating spending of appropriation budgets. Rachel also has 5 online eWorkshops, and legal forms drafted specifically for photographers.
Since starting her online eWorkshops she has consulted with over a thousand photographers in all stages of business. Last year’s mentorship program was such a success as the group bonded, progressed and resulted in photographers quitting full time positions to pursue photography full time and others opening a studio.
What is included?
- Unlimited access to all five of RBP eWorkshops
- Personal photo critiques
- Individualized creation of business plans
- Individualized creation of marketing plans
- 1.5 hours of 1:1 Skype/Phone mentoring per quarter
- Unlimited 1:1 email access for the ENTIRE YEAR!
- Portrait Legal Form Bundle Pack + 1 additional form as needed (Birth, Wedding or Newborn)
- Client Guide Template
- Rachel’s Workflow eBook
- Legal Lens eBook
- Mystery Product (Some things in the pipeline not yet released)
- 20+ Photoshop Video Tutorials to download
- Private RBP MentorME chat room
- Advanced notice of discounts and giveaways
- 1 extra entry in every giveaway
- $50 off in-person workshop registrations
- Fill out the application below by September 30, 2012
- Submit 3 photographs
- Submit a mission statement
- Those accepted for the program will be contacted by October 15th, 2012 – a deposit must be made to hold your spot (equal to 1/4 of the program amount)
- Participants must sign a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement (binding for up to one year from completion of program)
- Federal Copyright Laws apply to information provided
- Must not currently own a competing business blog
- Must show proof of a registered business (or obtain proof within the first quarter)
- Do not have to be local. All mentoring can be done via phone/skype/internet
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!